A data engineer and developer currently in Seattle. My specialties are in analysis, intelligence and applications. I'm all about discovering cool new things and making life simpler for people.
I'm currently working on public health projects at the University of Washington, where I got an MS in Information Systems. Before that I worked at the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and Dolores Park Law.
Things I like to do on the regular are coding, at work and for play, like getting top percentiles on Hacker Rank, also parkour, I'm a founding member of some San Francisco Bay Area communities, and vegetarianism.
- Data aggregation, munging and querying on hundreds of thousands of rows of data using Python
- Work with team of researchers on data mapping, integrity and quality
- Work with researchers on key requirements and metrics, run statistical tests, visualize data, and report
- Extract and transform over 100 longitudinal and disparate data sets, performing wrangling and integration processes using Python and Stata
- Develop protocols on securing and transmitting PII data
Oceti Sakowin Power Project
I won a branding competition for one of the largest wind energy developments in the United States. Venture valued at $2B. I produced their identity, brand guide and website. Check out ospower.org.
Get in touch with me about work or other interesting stuff: