A data driven problem solver developing solutions, apps and analysis for people. Highly technical, results-oriented strategic thinker capable of quickly learning new systems.
Currently I'm working in health information systems at a community clinic in Oakland, CA. Previously worked as a data analyst at the University of Washington. Before that I worked for the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, the federally recognized indigenous tribe in which I'm an enrolled member.
- Build, configure and launch electronic health record (NextGen EHR) system enhancements benefitng hundreds of users
- Create complex SQL scripts joining multiple tables to report with strict protected information standards
- SQL Server database development of stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Data aggregation, munging and querying on hundreds of thousands of rows of data using Python and libraries
- Work with team of researchers on data mapping, integrity and quality
- Work with researchers on key requirements and metrics, run statistical tests, visualize data, and report
- Extract and transform over 100 longitudinal and disparate data sets, performing wrangling and integration processes using Python and Stata
- Develop protocols on securing and transmitting PII data
Oceti Sakowin Power Project
I won a branding competition for one of the largest wind energy developments in the United States. Venture valued at $2B. I produced their identity, brand guide and website. Check out ospower.org.
Get in touch with me about work or more: